Organic and wild harvested
The baobab is known as the “tree of life” because there are so many uses for every part of it, from the root to the leaves. The trees can live for 1,000 years and the trunk can reach a diameter of 25 m.
- Contains the powerful anti-oxidant beta-sitosterol at 80% purity. Beta-sitosterol has been clinically shown to reduce damage to the DNA.
- Highly nourishing and moisturizing
- Rich in vitamins A, D3 and E
- Effective for dry, damaged skin and intensive hair care
- Contains omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Does not clog pores
- Regenerates epithelial tissue
- Improves skin elasticity
- Easily absorbed
- Renews cell membranes
- Relieves eczema, psoriasis and dandruff
Baobab (Adanasonia digitata)back to