WHY DOES HANDMADE SOAP COST MORE?
- Handmade soap is a very time consuming
- Very labour intensive
- Ingredients are expensive as they are all natural
- Cheap synthetics are not used
- Vegetable fats and oils are more costly than animal fats
- Natural soaps take 4-6 weeks to cure before they are skin safe
- They are rich with moisturising butters and oils (Superfatted)
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade soap is a far gentler on the skin due to the lack of synthetic agents in it. Handmade soaps tend to have very traceable ingredient lists which allow consumers to better assess …